2008/03/01

Live mural making action...

So,
Last weekend was Wondercon, a Fecal Face gallery show, and the two Wondercon after parties at Isotope comix Lounge. The first celebrated Ben Templesmith & Antony Johnston books, which I unfortunately missed. The second was Darwyn Cooke's New Frontier After-Party, which I went to with Cartoonist Conpiracy friends and cohorts. Afterwards, I was introduced to a space in the Soma where another party was in full force. I met with the owners and they asked me if I wanted to do some murals. I said yes, and went at it. Here's my modest contribution to the experience:



3 comments:

Brian said...

Did you paint them at the party, or at a later date.

Doc Pop said...

Mike- those look great. I like 'em both.

Brian- I think they are just sharpie. no paint.

Brian said...

Sharpie, wow! Even cooler then.